Information to know:
- We will continue to post services on our website.
- If you are at risk, not feeling well, or think you may have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our services on-line. Remember that Jesus loves you wherever you are! We want to share His love and keep everyone safe.
- We will not take temperatures. If you think you have a fever, please stay home. Other symptoms include: difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, red or swollen toes, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, nausea, and diarrhea. If you have these symptoms, please stay home for the next two weeks and seek medical attention. If you develop these symptoms after attending one of our services, please contact us immediately so we may alert and inform others.
- We will not pass offering plates. Drop your envelope in one of the Giving Boxes (located in the lobby), or you can set up an automatic payment with your bank or mail it in.
- You are encouraged to wear masks from home. If you do not have one, masks will be available in the lobby.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the lobby.
We are excited to worship the Lord together again. We look forward to seeing you!