Information to know as we reopen:
- We will continue to post services on our website.
- If you are at risk, not feeling well, think you may have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days, or just uncomfortable gathering as a group, please stay home and enjoy our services on-line. Remember that Jesus loves you wherever you are! We want to share His love and keep everyone safe.
- We will not be taking temperatures. If you think you have a fever, please stay home. Other symptoms include: difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, red or swollen toes, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, nausea, and diarrhea. If you have these symptoms, please stay home for the next two weeks and seek medical attention. If you develop these symptoms after attending one of our services, please contact us immediately so we may alert and inform others.
- Doors will be propped open so you will not have to touch door handles, weather permitting .
- The Café area will be closed.
- Enter at a safe distance from people in front of you and proceed directly to your seating in the sanctuary, sitting only with the people you have been with in quarantine. Avoid shaking hands and hugging. We still love you! We can still smile and wave!
- Seating will be restricted. Please stay within the approved areas and avoid sitting within 6 feet in front, behind or beside another person or group you have not been with in quarantine.
- We will not be passing offering plates. You are encouraged to donate your offering on-line or mail it in; however, we will have drop boxes available near the exit doors should you prefer to leave your envelope on the way out.
- Communion will be provided in individual sealed packages at your seat. Care will be taken to not touch the outside packaging. Communion packaging can be left in your seat after you leave, or you can toss it in the garbage can at the door as you leave.
- After the service, please exit in rows out the side exits starting with the back row. Please remain in your seating area until the previous row has exited. When exiting please remain 6 feet from the person in front of you.
- You are strongly encouraged to wear masks from home. If you do not have one, masks will be available in the lobby.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
We are excited to worship the Lord together again. We look forward to seeing you!