Information to know:
- We will continue to post services on our website.
- If you are at risk, not feeling well, or think you may have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our services on-line. Remember that Jesus loves you wherever you are! We want to share His love and keep everyone safe.
- We will not be taking temperatures. If you think you have a fever, please stay home. Other symptoms include: difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, red or swollen toes, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, nausea, and diarrhea. If you have these symptoms, please stay home for the next two weeks and seek medical attention. If you develop these symptoms after attending one of our services, please contact us immediately so we may alert and inform others.
- We will not be passing offering plates. You are encouraged to donate your offering by setting up an automatic payment with your bank or mail it in; however, we will have drop boxes available near the exit doors should you prefer to leave your envelope on the way out.
- You are encouraged to wear masks from home. If you do not have one, masks will be available in the lobby.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
We are excited to worship the Lord together again. We look forward to seeing you!